Nektra has released the new WLMailApi v1.0.2
Nektra has released the new WLMailApi v1.0.2, which has many more features & functions, this allows developers to create custom Windows Live Mail plug-ins.
Nektra Advanced Computing is glad to announce the release of the new WLMailApi version 1.0.2 which you can request a download by clicking here. This new version is an update of the official WLMailApi RTM version which has been released over 6 months ago.
Windows Live Mail is the desktop email client promoted by Microsoft for Windows XP®, Windows Vista® and Windows 7® as part of the Windows Live Essentials free software.
The changes for this version are:
* Fixed: Memory leak when moving or deleting many messages left wlmail.exe process running after closing it
* Fixed: WLMail crashed when having an IMAP account
* Fixed: Getting a Toolbar object during the WLMailApiEvents::OnFolderSelectionChange event freezed WLMail
* Fixed the way WLMailApiAgent hooks the WLMail.exe process to avoid WLMailApiLoader.dll to be loaded in every process
* Implemented WLMailApiEvents::OnNewMessageInOutbox event that allows to modify and commit outgoing messages
* Implemented IWLMailApiEvents::OnSendButtonMsgWndClicked which is triggered when a new message window is set to be sent
* Implemented MsgWnd::GetTo(), GetCc(), GetBcc(), GetSubject(), SetTo(), SetCc(), SetBcc() and SetSubject()
* Added IMailAccountManager and IMailAccount interfaces to get the Default Account
* Implemented FolderManager::GetInboxFolder(), GetDraftFolder(), GetSentFolder(), GetJunkFolder(), GetDeletedFolder() for the Default Account
* Implemented Folder::IsInbox(), IsDraft(), IsSent(), IsJunk(), IsDeleted() functions for Default Account special folders
* Implemented FolderManager::GetOutboxFolder() and Folder::IsOutbox functions
* Added Unicode support to main API functions:
IFolderManager::CreateFolder() and RenameFolder()
IFolder::GetName(), Rename(), CreateFolder() and CreateMessage()
IMessage::GetSubject(), GetAllBody(), GetBody(), GetBodyText(), GetBodyDisplayName(), GetFilename() and SaveAsFile()
IMessage: For GetBodyProp() and SetBodyProp() functions, the message must be already encoded in Unicode